cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: WAV & IBM VoiceServer SDK & Cocoon
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2002 20:22:07 GMT
Graaf, Edgar de (fin) wrote:

>I use WAV files in voicexml. This vxml is produced with the help of cocoon.
>The wav files are read with a reader (map:read) with a mime-type
>audio/x-wav.
>
>When I use wav files from a directory outside Cocoon everything goes fine.
>But when I use the wav files via cocoon (the reader) 3 out of 5 I get a
>complained.
>
>The voice server says:
>W: javax.sound.sampled.UnsupportedAudioFileException: could not get audio
>inputstream from input stream
>
>Can anyone tell me what it could be?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Edgar

Which version of Cocoon are you using ? Up to 2.0.1, the ResourceReader
was not setting the content-length header. Could this be related ?

Also I noticed that ResourceReader adds the "Accept-Ranges: bytes"
header. What is this used for since the reader always sends the whole
content ? Can't this confuse some http clients ?

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez