cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Re: Treeprocessor the default engine?
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2002 19:43:28 GMT
Jeremy Quinn wrote:

>At 2:18 pm +0100 27/3/02, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>>Torsten Curdt wrote:
>>>...there are still some issues...
>>Which ones ? Jeremy found a bug in view handling a few hours after 2.0.2
>>went out, but it's now fixed.
>>There are still some ongoing discussions about views, but it's not
>>treeprocessor-specific and it behaves just like the compiled engine.
>>>as soon as everything is fixed +1
>>Well, from my POV, +1 ;)
>Sorry, there was still the little issue of this working in Compiled, but
>not Interpreted:
><map:aggregate element="root">
>	<map:part type="request" element="req"/>
>	<map:part src="docs{target}" element="original"/>
>TreeProcessor complains about the missing src parameter.
>regards Jeremy

Jeremy, does this really work with the compiled engine ?

Consider the following extract from sitemap.xsl :
  <xsl:template match="map:part">
    <xsl:param name="ca"/>
    <xsl:if test="not(@src)">
      <xsl:call-template name="error">
        <xsl:with-param name="message">src attribute missing in
aggregates part element</xsl:with-param>

...seems like the treeprocessor is right when it complains about a
missing "src" ;-)

Sylvain Wallez

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: