cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Zoffoli <czoff...@xmerlin.org>
Subject Re: BUG in RequestGenerator ?
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:12:00 GMT
Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> At 9:16 pm +0100 21/3/02, Christian Zoffoli wrote:
> >Hi to all.
> >I found a problem using RequestGenerator.
> >
> >The generated document seems not processable by any processor (xalan,
> >saxon, MSXML)
>
> I have it working (Xalan), but it was a real struggle!
>
> I think part of the problem is the namespace settings, why not a proper
> prefix and not just a default namespace, I think it would make it a lot
> easier.

first of all, thanks for your answer

After a little change I have obtained a processable document but now I
found another strange problem.

My goal is to transform some request parameters into an xupdate
document, usable with XMLDBTransformer.
The transformation goes well if I apply the stylesheet from the console,
but if I use a pipeline like the following one:

------

<map:match pattern="test2.xml">
	<map:generate type="request"/>

	<map:transform src="stylesheets/update-user_form_xupdate.xsl" />

	<map:serialize type="xml"/>

</map:match>

------

I obtain the following error message 'XML Parsing Error: no element
found'

Why?

Thanks,
	Christian