cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: SiteMap Interpreter behaving differently to SiteMap Compiler
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:04:39 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:

>On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>
>>Hi All,
>>
>>I just switched my cocoon.xmap to use TreeProcessor instead of the SiteMap
>>compiler.
>>

>Me too... I've had also some problems but haven't had yet the time to
>investigate further. So I had to switch back...

Can you describe what happens or what behaves differently ?

>><slash-edit/> stops working ......
>>
>>I have not had time to work out why, but at first glance it may be this :
>>

>>    	<!-- get|view|new a page as a form or a view, in the document root -->
>>			<map:match pattern="*(*)/*">
>>				<map:aggregate element="{1}" label="agg">
>>                                ---
>>no substitution here ------------+

Good analysis, Jeremy ! It's now corrected, and it seems to work fine.
Can you please cross-check ?

>>					<map:part src="editor/docs/{2}-config.xml"/>
>>					<map:part src="cocoon:raw:/fetch-{1}({2},/,{3})"/>
>>

>geez... what is that "cocoon:raw:/" this works? Two protocols?

This is a sub-protocol. In this particular case, it means that the
request parameters aren't transmitted to handle the "cocoon:" request.

--
Sylvain Wallez