cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Carsten - Out of Action
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:45:58 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Hi,
>
>many thanks for all your wishes - Matthew has collected them for me
>and forwarded them! My fingers are nearly alright now and I can move
>them as "before".

Hi Carsten. Glad you're back :-)

>As you can guess by this mail, I'm not "out of action" anymore and
>I'm currently trying to get through the amount of 3500 emails that
>arrived here during the last two weeks. So don't expect too much
>from me in the next hours :).

Hehe, 3501 with this one ;)

>Thanks,
>
>Carsten
>
>PS: No, I didn't tried to write with my feed.

Do you mean "feet" ? I've read once some "best of" stories about
computer hot-lines : there was a man complaining using the mouse was a
difficult thing. After much discussion, it appeared the man was using
the mouse... with his foot ! Way difficult, especially for the wheel ;)

Cheers,
Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez