cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wyona / Xopus
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 22:19:59 GMT
scott_boag@us.ibm.com wrote:

> Just lurking... but I think I have a lead for an XForms
> (http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/) implementation that might be
> donation-to-apache material.  Are people interested?

You bet!

> Also, XForms just went into last call, so people should review in any case.

There have been many talks about XForms here and I've been playing
around with Mozquito which is kinda cool functionality-wise (but
horrible implementation-wise! some 120Kb of javascript *per page*)

Anyway, I'd be interested in seeing how it works because the more I
think about it, the more we have to are going to need to generate tons
of user-specific javascript to drive things like editing,
input-validation, and maybe things like browsing control and stuff like
that.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.