cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From TREGAN Fabien <fabien.tre...@airbus.aeromatra.com>
Subject RE: XDoc CSS2 (was : RE: [STATUS] Cocoon Roadmap)
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 15:29:45 GMT
Ok, i've (at least) managed to update the CVS directory (hade to re-install
WinCVS ;) )

I made a summary page with one of each element defined by the
specification-v10 dtd.
I also made some changes to you CSS so as to make it look more familiar to
cocooners.

It still need some cleaning, but I prefere to wait for comment before
cleaning :)

fabien.

/xdocs/css/

Sylvain