cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <>
Subject Re: [UPDATE] Cocoon control flow
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2002 10:08:45 GMT
On Sat, 23 Mar 2002 09:45:12 +0100, Sylvain Wallez <>

> Great work, and thank again to Christopher for his work, which will make
> the flow layer accessible to almost every web developper out there !
> I'd like also to give you an update of my part of the work, which is
> implement "internal redirects" in Cocoon (e.g. redirect to
> "cocoon://my-page.html"), to allow the flow engine to send a page back
> using the existing features of the sitemap.
> I digged all the related class and finally would where to hook it up
> cleanly : in the Redirector. It should be ready next week, so Ovidiu can
> integrate it when coming back from JavaOne.

This is great! When I get back I'll add a new function, redirectTo(),
in addition to sendPage(). This will allow the control flow layer to
send a request to a Cocoon pipeline, which is more generic than
calling sendPage() to invoke a named resource.

Ovidiu Predescu <> (GNU, Emacs, other stuff)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message