cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Fixed: WebSphere 4.0 & Cocoon
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:48:56 GMT
Have you tried this?

"Stop all WebSphere Application Server and IBM HTTP Server processes. Apply WebSphere Application
Server Version 4.0 FixPak 2. Restart WebSphere Application server and IBM HTTP Server. Enable
eFix
PQ51545 by adding a JVM System Property using the Admin Console. Add the property
“com.ibm.websphere.sendredirect.compliance” with the value 1. Save the WebSphere configuration
file afterwards. For more information, see
<http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/download/product.jsp?cat=&s=p&id=TDUN-49EVRT&pf=&presb=&type=s&postsb=v>
and <http://www-1.ibm.com/servlet/support/manager?rs=0&rt=0&org=SW&doc=4000782>"

Thanks,
dims