cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: [Announce] componentized input and new database actions
Date Sun, 17 Mar 2002 10:23:32 GMT
On 16.Mar.2002 -- 11:32 AM, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Christian Haul wrote:
> >
> > New Componentized Input / Output
> >  ModularDatabaseActions gone
>
> <snip/>
>
> Chris,
>
> this is really great stuff.... I wonder: do you plan to write any docs
> on this stuff? I'm sure this would greatly help to allow us to move it
> from the scratchpad to the main trunk.
>
> What do you think?

Stefano, cool, you like it :-)

Any specific suggestions? The in- / output modules are not really big
engineering -- I've just tried to stick to Berin's Avalon Best Praktices.
Plus, the interfaces are very simplistic. So there's not much I can write
about it than "look at Avalon".

Database stuff is different, though. Example is thoroughly commented
already but I will make some real docs from it.

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de