cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: [Vote]: New Release
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:46:21 GMT
On 14.Mar.2002 -- 09:14 AM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> let's try to get closer to the "release often, release early" theme.
>
> Vadim and I propose to make a code freeze now or feature stop now
> and make a "bug fix/doc update" phase for some time (one week or so)
> and then release a new version.
>
> So, please state your opinion.

Carsten,
+1 but one serious problem should be fixed first: since the HSQLDB server
   is made a avalon component but never used as such, it is not guaranteed
   that it is started before a connection is attempted to it.

   It looks like I am the only one who has (knowingly) experienced this
   problem but it has been sheer luck that it is not more widespread.
   Although on identifying the problem I have dived into the startup code,
   I don't know enough to come up with a good solution for this.

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de