cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <>
Subject Re: [???] what the heck is this?
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 21:08:14 GMT
On 01.Mar.2002 -- 01:36 PM, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> > From: Christian Haul []

> > I had trouble setting up the datasources with today's CVS. Is yours
> > better? (see my mail on "datasources / start sequence" or something
> > like that)

> Fresh Cocoon checkout should work just fine, with all SQL samples. Just
> yesterday I was checking some of these.

Vadim, I'm sorry but it didn't help :-( OK, I will try to find what broke
CVS between yesterday and today. Just thought, someone might be able to
correlate the problem with a checkin. And since it has been some days I
since my last update I had no good starting point.

C h r i s t i a n       H a u l

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message