cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From <>
Subject Cocoon Weblog started
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 20:28:40 GMT
Forgot to post this while at work (and it's Friday evening here :-)),

I started a Cocoon Weblog today at:

After a few weeks of weblogging I decided it might be a good idea to break out the Cocoon
related stuff into a seperate 'blog. And Radio Userland let's you do this by way of a category.

You can also subscribe to the Weblog if you have Radio - or opt for the RSS feed - just click
on the various icons in the left column.

As to what you will find there - well we will see.

Matthew Langham
Die Nummer, die sich jeder merkt: Ihre 01212 Wunschrufnummer von WEB.DE!
Jetzt sichern:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message