cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck <stuart.roeb...@adolos.co.uk>
Subject Re: Testing Cocoon components
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2002 13:17:14 GMT
I've got a set of mock objects and utility classes that I use to test
actions, generators and translators without using any configuration
files or performing any actual database actions - a kind of 'lite'
testing harness.  But I wasn't aware of the Excalibur test harness -
something I'll have to look into.

I'm happy to through the code in your direction, but I'm not going to be
able to give much by way of documentation at the moment.

Stuart.

On Wednesday, March 27, 2002, at 04:22 PM, Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Excalibur has a test harness that will load the component into
> a component manager with all your configurations, logging, etc.
> available.
>
> Check out the stuff in
>
> org.apache.avalon.excalibur.testcase

            Public Key - 1024D/88DD65AF 2001-11-23 Stuart Roebuck (Adolos)
      Key fingerprint = 89D9 E405 F8B1 9B22 0FA2  F2C1 9E57 5AB1 88DD 65AF