cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Tagunov <tagu...@motor.ru>
Subject [Offtopic] A technical note for review: Using CJK coded character sets in raw encoding: a common source of confusion
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2002 09:46:52 GMT
Hello, my friends! Now you'll see my dirty face and bad intentions
finally! I will dare to ask you have a glance to a small technical
note I have written (and double sorry for being off-topic..
just sending to most of the mailing lists that I have been upon
most actively during the past 3 years)

If you have enough patience to read my little crap, you're more
then welcome to take a brief glance at my unworthy writings and
I'm sure that if my readers are kind enough to tell me that
I will find that I will have to rewrite 99% of that :-)

http://tagunov.tripod.com/rawcjk.html

- My best regards, Anton Tagunov (aka Anthony Tagunov)