cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject RE: Re:Cocoon 2.0.2 looks
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:49:44 GMT
> From: Nicola Ken Barozzi [mailto:nicolaken@apache.org]
> From: "Ivelin Ivanov" <ivelin@iname.com>
> > From: "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicolaken@apache.org>
> > > From: "Ivelin Ivanov" <ivelin@iname.com>

<snip/>

> > > Then you'll *love* the forrest skin.
> > > Tell your pal Konstantin to get going on that, he
> recently left a bit
> > > alone us on Forrest for Cocoon :,-(   ;-P
> >
> > I bet his secret thoughts are to get form handling in
> Cocoon, so that
> > Forrest developers won't have to struggle with custom form
> handling. ;-)
> > I would like to help with Forrest myself, right after we close form
> handling
> > release 1.
>
> We will never see you then, form handling is an infinite universe ;-)

Oh, don't be so pessimistic ;)
And don't hope that I will leave you alone at Forrest ;)

I've already told Ivelin in a private email that I have some free time and
I'm going to spend it on form handling _and_ documentation genetation (=
Forrest).

But first of all I'm going to solve the JSP problems in Cocoon (I've
promised to users to solve them) and the second, update i18n docs, as they
are out-of-date and users bother me with quite natural questions because of
that.

So, don't worry, I'll be back both to Forrest and form handling in a day or
two. Btw, form handling can be useful for Forrest too if we move to a
dynamic site, isn't it? Wonder how good would be to have different feedback,
poll and questionnaire forms.

Regards,
Konstantin Piroumian