cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject RE: Cocoon Form binding and validation [was: RE: SchemoX forms]
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:03:24 GMT
> From: Nicola Ken Barozzi [mailto:nicolaken@apache.org]
> From: "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroumian@flagship.ru>
> > > From: Torsten Curdt [mailto:tcurdt@dff.st]
> > >
> > > So might also want to try the examples...
> >
> > Yes, sure, but I'd prefer to have them running from Cocoon
> samples page
> (see
> > http://localhost:8080/cocoon/mount/ - there is a link to
> 'precept', but I
> > couldn't find the magic url after that to start your
> sample. What about a
> > 'default' url in sitemap or a static HTML page with needed links?).
>
> As for scratchpad samples, including a default entry point
> makes it easy for
> users to test.
>
> In this way, the author just needs to put the sitemap in
> scratchpad/webapp/mount and users find the links ready in the
> refactored
> samples.
>
> The build now copies them in the webapp mount dir automatically.

Thanks to Nicola ;)

Now they are displayed as a directory structure and an RT came to me: it
would be fine to display labels for them followed by a short description for
every entry. What about an 'label' attribute for sitemap root and a
<map:description /> element? This can be also used for future GUIs for
Cocoon configuration.

Konstantin