cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject RE: Planning to release 2.0.2
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:44:39 GMT
> From: Nicola Ken Barozzi [mailto:nicolaken@apache.org]
> From: "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroumian@flagship.ru>
>
> > One more thing:
> >  - Minimal Cocoon installation (maybe this is already done,
> just a check)
> >
> > A lot of people need just a minimal set of Cocoon features:
> XML generation
> > and XSLT transformations, so they don't need any PDF, SVG,
> RTF, database,
> > etc. stuff. A minimal Cocoon webapp would be also a good
> starter for any
> > project (see Struts' struts-blank.war for example).
>
> It's in the todo.xml for next release.

Next == this (planned on 25th of March)?

> The samples refactoring will make them easily removable,
> since they will all
> be mounted.

So, why not make separate distros: blank-webapp, cocoon-standart,
cocoon-with-scratchpad?

> And remember:
> "discussions get forgotten, just code remains"

Actually, discussions are indexed and archived in multiple search engines.
But I took your hint ;)

So, if release is postponed for a couple of days then I'll finish i18n doc
rewrite and create a blank-cocoon webapp.