cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivelin Ivanov" <ive...@iname.com>
Subject Re: Re:Cocoon 2.0.2 looks
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2002 07:04:30 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicolaken@apache.org>
To: <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>; "Ivelin Ivanov" <ivelin@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 12:41 AM
Subject: Re: Re:Cocoon 2.0.2 looks

> From: "Ivelin Ivanov" <ivelin@iname.com>
>
> > Just a quick note to see if others experienced this too.
> >
> > When I go to xml.apache.org/cocoon now, both at home and in the office,
> > see a thin white line separating the top blue banner and the navigation
> menu
> > on the right. It looks like a bad match of the table tags.
>
> ? The pages look good to me on Mozilla0.99,IE6 and NS4.7.
> What browser are you using? (BTW, the navigation is on the left... which
> makes me think that you are maybe on the inside! ;-)

It's just that IE has it backwards ;))
The line shows w/ IE5.5
I confirm that NS 6.2 doesn't show it.

> > BTW, I love the new cleaner and lighter interface.
>
> Then you'll *love* the forrest skin.
> Tell your pal Konstantin to get going on that, he recently left a bit
alone
> us on Forrest for Cocoon :,-(   ;-P

I bet his secret thoughts are to get form handling in Cocoon, so that
Forrest developers won't have to struggle with custom form handling. ;-)
I would like to help with Forrest myself, right after we close form handling
release 1.

Ivelin