cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: removal of jar files in coccon CVS
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2002 03:05:57 GMT
> From: Theodore W. Leung [mailto:twleung@sauria.com]
>
> Ok,
>
> I've looked in legal, but I don't agree that the licenses are all
sorted
> out.  In particular:
>
> The license for Jimi doesn't allow us to distribute it.
> The License for Jisp covers source but not binary distribution

Regarding JISP:

http://www.coyotegulch.com/jisp/#License:
--------------8<--------------
Scott's Very Free License

The following license applies to the entire Jisp package, and is
included in jisp_1_0_2_distro.jar and all source files contained
therein:
--------------8<--------------

Does this resolve the issue? Should this be mentioned in the license
itself?

Vadim

> Ted
>

> On Fri, 2002-03-01 at 15:22, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> > "Theodore W. Leung" wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I've just completed adding license files for all the ASF licensed
jars
> > > that are present in the cocoon1 and cocoon2 repositories.  Any
jars
> > > without license files will be removed from CVS early next week.
> >
> > Ted,
> >
> > FYI, we have placed all of our legal stuff over to
xml-cocoon2/legal/