cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <>
Subject Re: Bug report for Cocoon 2 [2002/03/03]
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 10:16:40 GMT
> | 2631|Opn|Nor|2001-07-15|JspGenerator doesn't allow relative src

This is a know bug. It's also present in JSPReader. The problem is that
JSPEngineImpl requires a path relative to webapp context. If anybody could
point me out a correct way to get current context path (sitemap context
path) then I'll fix this. And I think this kind of a method (e.g.,
getContextRelativePath()) should be placed in one of the util.* classes.

> | 4934|New|Cri|2001-11-16|JSPReader doesn't work with Resin 2.0.x servlet

JSPReader uses JSPEngine, so the problem is common to JSPReader and
JSPGenerator. If Resine uses something like a JSPServlet in Tomcat then this
is a configuration problem and not a bug.

> | 5412|New|Maj|2001-12-13|nodes in i18n:param not possible

Nobody answered me what should be desired behavior with nested nodes in i18n
tags. What about of adding a new attribute: as="string | xml", so the result
could be also outputed as XML. Will this be enough/needed?

    Konstantin Piroumian

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message