cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [BUG]: Where is the cocoon.xconf?
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:19:18 GMT
From: "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziegeler@s-und-n.de>

> Morrison, John wrote:
> >
> > It got moved into /WEB-INF which (IMHO) is a better (read more
> > secure) place
> > for it.
> >
> Yes, it is, but:
> - the changes.xml does not contain any hint

Haven't done it yet because I was in the middle of a sample change commit;
the CVS commit message had it.
Will do now.

> - I fear the documentation is not updated to reflect this change

Good point. Will check.

> - and moving configuration files directly before a release is perhaps not
so
> good

Moved before the freeze AFAIK.

In my vote for the release I said that the samples needed to be changed
before the freeze, and this is what I was doing.
Please be more clear next time so I actually am aware of the "freeze".
Thank you.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -