cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wyona / Xopus (IE vs.Mozilla)
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:40:52 GMT
From: "Michael Wechner" <cocoond@wyona.org>

> Concerning the server side:
> Do you have any policies how to write a sample?
> We could provide you with something like:
>
> wyona-xopus
>   +--sitemap.xmap
>   +--docs
>   |   |
>   |   +--data
>   |   |    |
>   |   |    +--helloworld.xml
>   |   |    |
>   |   |    +--newspaperarticle.xml
>   |   |
>   |   +--schemas
>   |        |
>   |        +--helloworld.xsd
>   |        |
>   |        +--newspaperarticle.xsd
>   +--stylesheets
>   |   |
>   |   +--helloworld.xsl
>   |   |
>   |   +--helloworld_xopus.xsl
>   |   |
>   |   +--newspaperarticle.xsl
>   |   |
>   |   +--newspaperarticle_xopus.xsl
>   +--resources
>       +--xopus
>           +--???
>
> org.apache.cocoon.acting.WyonaXopusAction
>
> I guess you would mount the "wyona-xopus-sitemap" from the cocoon sitemap.
>
> What do you think?

Using a sub sitemap is the best solution.
I'm rewriting the samples to automount, and this be easily added or
eliminated to get a clean cocoon system.

If you use this layout, you will find it easy to get it working in Cocoon.
As an example, look at the scratchpad webapp dir, that contains samples that
are automatically copied in the webapp.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -