cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon Form binding and validation [was: RE: SchemoX forms]
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:32:36 GMT
From: "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroumian@flagship.ru>

> > From: Torsten Curdt [mailto:tcurdt@dff.st]
> >
> > So might also want to try the examples...
>
> Yes, sure, but I'd prefer to have them running from Cocoon samples page
(see
> http://localhost:8080/cocoon/mount/ - there is a link to 'precept', but I
> couldn't find the magic url after that to start your sample. What about a
> 'default' url in sitemap or a static HTML page with needed links?).

As for scratchpad samples, including a default entry point makes it easy for
users to test.

In this way, the author just needs to put the sitemap in
scratchpad/webapp/mount and users find the links ready in the refactored
samples.

The build now copies them in the webapp mount dir automatically.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -