cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <>
Subject Re: Do we need a PatchManager?
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:03:13 GMT
From: "Gerhard Froehlich" <>

> Hi Team,
> I noticed that many patches are in the patch pipeline and
> that often it takes a long long time until they are applied.
> I don't know if this is wished.
> I'm not that fan of hirachies and structures in OSS projects.
> But I feel we need somebody which is responsible for
> the patches.
> Therefor I will offer myself for this job (but I have no problem
> if we take someone else). Or we can cycle it weekly or something
> else.

Well, I applied many lately, but I'm having a hard time since others don't
have time to help ATM.

I don't think we need a patch manager, because we are *all* patch managers

So, if you finally got time to do the work, go ahead! :-)

Nicola Ken Barozzi
            - verba volant, scripta manent -

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: