cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <>
Subject [WIP] Samples Restructuring (was: tons of other messages ;)
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:19:47 GMT
The sample restructuring is taking me longer than expected, since I changed
the dir layout a couple of times until I was reasonably satisfied.
If it's ok, (ie no -1) I'll commit today the current version with an initial
page that has these links

 - status
 - documentation
 - search
 - samples
 - refactored samples (WIP)

This way we have a "Cocoon is working" page wether or not they installed one
of the above components (smells like 1.8 ;-), and the "old" samples can
coexist with the refactored ones.

Nicola Ken Barozzi
            - verba volant, scripta manent -

To unsubscribe, e-mail: