cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] CallBack Style XML Handlers
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:13:27 GMT
Dear Berin,
 IMNSHO with this RT you have basically managed to solve the Cocoon
Generation problem :-)
Shall we call it NG ie New Generation? ;-)

IIUC, this RT sums up all discussions on XSP2, xForge, Cocoon sub component
model, Dispatcher&Adapter and integrates all of them with caching.
It appears that all the afromentioned proposals are implementable on top of
this RT, with the non trivial adding of caching.

You blew my mind, and I think I finally say the light :-o

If you dont get replies, usually it's because your proposal is perfect, or
they don't understand it.
Which makes me say: "When are you going to implement it?" ;-)

Or without joking: "Where do we go from here?"

            - verba volant, scripta manent -