cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re:Cocoon 2.0.2 looks
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2002 06:41:26 GMT
From: "Ivelin Ivanov" <ivelin@iname.com>

> Just a quick note to see if others experienced this too.
>
> When I go to xml.apache.org/cocoon now, both at home and in the office, I
> see a thin white line separating the top blue banner and the navigation
menu
> on the right. It looks like a bad match of the table tags.

? The pages look good to me on Mozilla0.99,IE6 and NS4.7.
What browser are you using? (BTW, the navigation is on the left... which
makes me think that you are maybe on the inside! ;-)

> BTW, I love the new cleaner and lighter interface.

Then you'll *love* the forrest skin.
Tell your pal Konstantin to get going on that, he recently left a bit alone
us on Forrest for Cocoon :,-(   ;-P

            - verba volant, scripta manent -