cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <>
Subject Re: FriendlyTransformerException
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:15:07 GMT
From: "Jeremy Quinn" <>

> At 11:54 am +0100 8/3/02, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> >From: "Jeremy Quinn" <>
> >
> >> I just don't know the guts of Cocoon well enough, I would be really
> >> grateful, if someone could look this over (source code enclosed), and
> >> suggest the best way it's functionality can be incorporated into

Added code by Marc Liyanage, originally in
Still needs some changes in the error notification system to make it works
at its full.

I'll incorporated these changes in the next Notification update I'm working
on with the help of the feedback I'm getting from the users list.

Nicola Ken Barozzi
            - verba volant, scripta manent -

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: