cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: [GUMP] Build Failure - Cocoon2
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2002 17:47:12 GMT
> From: Stefano Mazzocchi [mailto:stefano@apache.org]
>
> Sam Ruby wrote:
>
> /home/rubys/jakarta/xml-
> cocoon2/build/cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/xml/dom/SVGBuilder.java:54:
> Class org.apache.batik.css.CSSDocumentHandler not found in import.
> >     [javac] import org.apache.batik.css.CSSDocumentHandler;
> >     [javac]        ^
>
> Ehm, whose fault is that? Gump's or who uploaded the new Batik jar?

In short: Neither mine (I uploaded the jar), nor Gump's. Suggest
Batik's. ;)

Cocoon compiles well with the Batik from the Cocoon's CVS. However, it
does not compile with the Batik's HEAD CVS (which obviously does not
have needed class anymore), which Gump uses. In any case, we can't do
much right now because of (1) code freeze, (2) we shouldn't release
Cocoon with the HEAD version of Batik, but with some tagged version
only.

Regards,
Vadim