cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivelin Ivanov" <>
Subject Re: SchemoX forms
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2002 00:48:46 GMT

Since the all XML/XSL form validation and presentation is already available
and somewhat useful, as Jeremy demoed,
I would now like to do the all Java extreme.
I got the Schematron validation of JavaBeans/DOM working with XSL templates,
but I decided to implement an even more efficient JXPath based schematron
I would also like to line up with Torsten (and your) preference of the XForm

> Just look at the sample XForms example that I've sent a while ago and
> imagine that initialization of field values where performed on the server
> side. Error messages also can be assigned to fields.

Can you forward me that example again. I can't recall which one is it.

I would also like to encourage readers to see Torsten's code and share their
thoughts on how they'd like to see form binding/validation done in Cocoon.
As the general lesson of live states, if you want to see something done in a
way you like, say it !

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message