cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <>
Subject Re: Making Xalan XSLTC work with Cocoon
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:07:51 GMT
From: "Sylvain Wallez" <>

> There was a proposal some time ago on avalon-dev for a new
> ComponentManager that would hide Selectors. AFAIR (Berin, correct me if
> I'm wrong), this can allow to transparently switch a single component to
> a selector : if no hint is given, a default instance is selected (just
> as for sitemap components).

I have a version that creates a Component facade that Selects the
appropriate one.
It's auto-compiled, and increases security by makin it impossible to cast
the Component to an interface different from the one specified.

Are you interested?

Nicola Ken Barozzi
            - verba volant, scripta manent -

To unsubscribe, e-mail: