cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "memo" <m...@otego.com>
Subject RE: Wyona / Xopus
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 10:31:07 GMT

yes, definitely. The Interface that Xopus uses, is, as Stefano already
pointed out, indeed very good and generic (xml, xsl, xsd -> MVC). Apart from
letting you edit (and maybe format?) text, the editor needs to know what
elements can be inserted at a given position, what elements can be deleted,
etc.

In the case of the Wyona CMS, we have been discussing a generic editor
socket based on these components, where it would be possible to plug-in
different editors by writing a plugin component, whithout having to touch
the cms itself.

cheers,

memo