cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [solved] Problem with refactored samples in 2.0.2 release
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2002 10:12:43 GMT
From: "TREGAN Fabien" <fabien.tregan@airbus.com>

> >De: Nicola Ken Barozzi [mailto:nicolaken@apache.org]
>
> </>
>
> >These issues are known.
>
> >In fact the refactored samples are a WIP because the conversion is
> >not yet finished.
>
> mmm, WIP is not on the babylon english -> french dictionary :)

Oops, sorry <banging the head on the wall>
My brother always tells me to speak like I eat... but you should see how I
eat ;-)

WIP = Work In Progress

> >They are exactly the same samples, just refactored differently from
> >a sitemap+dir layout point of view.
>
> Ok. BTW they are working now.
> To correcte the bug with the SVG2JPG serializer sample, in
> cocoon/samples/hello-world/sitemap.xmap just do :
>
>    <map:match pattern="hello.jpg">
>     <map:generate src="content/xml/hello-page.xml"/>
>     <map:transform src="style/xsl/simple-page2svg.xsl"/>
>     <map:serialize type="svg2jpg"/>  <!-- replace "svg2jpg" by
"svg2jp*e*g"
> -->
>    </map:match>

Thank you fabien, I just committed the right version.
Marc Portier <mpo@outerthought.org> beat you on reporting this ;-)

            - verba volant, scripta manent -