cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [RT] CallBack Style XML Handlers
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:33:47 GMT

That good?!

> IIUC, this RT sums up all discussions on XSP2, xForge, Cocoon sub
> component
> model, Dispatcher&Adapter and integrates all of them with caching.
> It appears that all the afromentioned proposals are implementable on
> top of
> this RT, with the non trivial adding of caching.
>
> You blew my mind, and I think I finally say the light :-o

Cool, so who wants to start on it?  I'm swamped, and I have some
other work I have to work on.

> If you dont get replies, usually it's because your proposal is
> perfect, or
> they don't understand it.
> Which makes me say: "When are you going to implement it?" ;-)
>
> Or without joking: "Where do we go from here?"

Obviously, we need to have someone step forward and start with the
CallBackHandler and any mods to the Compiled XML stream classes we
have.

Once that is done, we can start integrating it with all the other
stuff we have now.

Are there any volunteers?