cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: Fixed: WebSphere 4.0 & Cocoon
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 02:03:05 GMT
> From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:dims@yahoo.com]
>
> Have you tried this?

Nope. Thanks for the tip. I commited the patch which fixes this issue,
independent of is patch installed or not, and is system property set or
not.

PS: I tested under WebSphere AEs 4.0.1 a0136.02.

Vadim

> "Stop all WebSphere Application Server and IBM HTTP Server processes.
Apply
> WebSphere Application
> Server Version 4.0 FixPak 2. Restart WebSphere Application server and
IBM HTTP
> Server. Enable eFix
> PQ51545 by adding a JVM System Property using the Admin Console. Add
the
> property
> "com.ibm.websphere.sendredirect.compliance" with the value 1. Save the
> WebSphere configuration
> file afterwards. For more information, see

<http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/download/product.jsp?cat=&s=p&id=T
DUN-
> 49EVRT&pf=&presb=&type=s&postsb=v>
> and <http://www-
> 1.ibm.com/servlet/support/manager?rs=0&rt=0&org=SW&doc=4000782>"
>
> Thanks,
> dims
>
> --- Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have got a patch for WebSphere encodeRedirectURL bug, and samples
work
> > Ok now under WebSphere.
> >
> > Is there enough interest for the bug fix so I can commit this
change, or
> > majority of the Cocooners does not care about Cocoon under
WebSphere?