cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fedotov" <mikh...@kittown.com>
Subject EmaiTransformer & SQLTransformer
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2002 14:36:05 GMT
Hi!

> P.S. Anyone interested in a simple EmailTransformer -
>  i.e. a transformer that interprets email descriptions
>  and sends emails, but leaves the rest of the document
>  intact?

Count me.

I guess it would be perfect, for example, to get some
 addresses from database in SQLTransformer and send email
 to addresses returned, this gives simple way to build
 maillists, for example.

But this would be much more useful if SQLTransformer will
 look like Esql in terms of functionality. As I remember,
 it is way more simple. Something for my "keep in mind"
 list until I'll have time for coding this and contribute.

Mikhail