cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From berni_hu...@a1.net
Subject Re: Anybody on Weblogic 6.1?
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 15:04:34 GMT
hi,
> Is there anybody working with CVS Cocoon version on Weblogic 6.1sp1?
yup

try:
in cocoon.xconf :
  <!-- XSLT Processor:
    For Xalan: Turn 'incremental-processing' to true if you want a
continous output (if set to false the transformer
    delivers SAX events after all transformations has been done). -->
  <xslt-processor
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl"
                  logger="core.xslt-processor">
     <parameter name="use-store" value="true"/>
     <parameter name="incremental-processing" value="true"/>
     <parameter name="transformer-factory"
value="org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl"/>
  </xslt-processor>

read more in installing-documentation about wls6.1 sp1/sp2

I think shipped xslt of wls6.1 is broken, or does not work
100% correct for cocoon.

hope it helps, at least my cocoon on wls6.1 works fine,
maybe you see problems in i18n samples, this may require
to hard-code the xml parser, too.

bye bernhard