cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject NPE with StreamGenerator/HttpServletRequest ?
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 18:18:32 GMT
Dear Dims,

After having updated my CVS after a couple of days, I am just testing
slash-edit with the new WriteableSourceTransformer and I am getting an NPE
from the StreamGenerator at line 162.

161:  contentType = request.getContentType();
162:  if (contentType.startsWith("application/x-www-form-urlencoded")) {

I wonder, has this anything to do with the changes to the Request
implementation you have been working on?

Is it possible that some change has meant that request.getContentType() can
return null?

I am sorry, I have been unable to work out for myself what is going wrong.

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>             <pager:jermq@vizzavi.net>