cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Carsten - Out of Action
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 14:05:14 GMT
At 1:59 pm +0100 25/2/02, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>Matthew Langham wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>just to let you know that Carsten will be out of action for a while. He
>>played around with a chain-saw at the weekend...and injured his hand. At
>>least the fingers are still _there_ :-).
>>
>>..he should be back in a couple of weeks.
>>
>>Matthew
>>
>Ouch, that hurts :((
>
>I experienced such a thing 10 years ago and use since then hand-powered
>tools as much as possible. Please send him all our wishes for a quick
>recovery.

I chopped the end off my left index finger 15 years ago, I was cutting
wooden wedges with a chisel (a hand tool), and had to have it sewn back on.

Beware, blunt hand tools are much more dangerous than sharp ones ;)

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>             <pager:jermq@vizzavi.net>