cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject xfwt committed
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 22:05:19 GMT
Hi All,

Thanks to those of you who helped me with this project.

I finally got FileWritingTransformer and some test files committed.

The commit emails bounced and the log messages got lost, but the files are
there.

They are both in the scratchpad, have a look in
xml-cocoon2/src/scratchpad/webbapp/mount/editor for the tests and
instructions.

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre