cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <>
Subject Re: WriteableSource to write anywhere
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:23:35 GMT
At 12:02 pm +0100 25/2/02, Michael Hartle wrote:
>Michael Hartle wrote:
>> BTW, two aspects: first of all, I find the naming of WriteableSource
>> somehow confusing; what about
>> seperating this into Source and Drain/Sink/whatsoever and changing the
>> "src" attribute into a "dest"-attribute
>> so this makes more sense and prevents accidential damage ?
>Ok, the latter half can be misunderstood - I meant generally changing
>"src" into "dest" when it comes to writing;
>having a "src" where I write to is misleading.

For sure.

You'd prefer:

	<source:write dest=""/>

	<source:read src=""/>

I take your point about the cachability, I guess I was wrong about that,
I'll have another look.

Thanks for your feedback

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>             <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message