cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject FileWritingTransformer
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 10:35:24 GMT
Dear All,

I reckon I have the FileWritingTransformer and some samples ready for
others to test.

Would anyone have any objection to me adding them to the scratchpad?

I have chosen an Apache Namespace for it:

	xmlns:xfwt="http://apache.org/cocoon/xfwt/1.0"

Is there any objection to this?

What does it do?
Put this in a document that gets transformed by the FileWritingTransformer:

		<xfwt:write src="docs/result1.xml">
			<page>
				<title>FileWritingTransformer Test Result 1</title>
				<content>
					<para>Congratulations!</para>
				</content>
			</page>
		</xfwt:write>

It creates the file with the <page/> as root element.

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>             <pager:jermq@vizzavi.net>