cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject RE: FileWritingTransformer update
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2002 19:26:38 GMT
At 12:44 pm -0500 24/2/02, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>> From: Jeremy Quinn [mailto:jeremy@media.demon.co.uk]

>that
>breaks
>> >
>> >Use XHTML. We're sending that to both Mozilla-based browsers and IE5+
>> >browsers with no problems.
>>
>> I tried that, but obviously did it wrong.
>> How is your HTML Serializer set up?
>
>Ahem. XHTML is XML. So I guess you need XML serializer then. Makes
>sense? :)

OK, this is what I have tried in the past. I have never got a browser to
handle it correctly.

Maybe we need to work out a compliant way to say to the HTML Serializer
"this is not HTML leave it alone!"

Can you switch the default namespace (namespace without prefix) in the
middle of a document, I believe you can ..... no?

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>             <pager:jermq@vizzavi.net>