cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@vern.chem.tu-berlin.de>
Subject FragmentExtractor
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2002 00:05:28 GMT
Hi,
I try to redesign the fragmentextractor like the TODO list describes.
The problem, which I have, is that fragmentexractorgenerator doesn't find
the attributes in the session. The next problem is, that a "Out of time"
exception occures instead of a SAXException, if the generator doesn't find
the attribute.

<action context="code">
 Redesign FragmentExtractorGenerator/Transformer so that it works on a clustered
 server : store fragments in the session rather than in a local store. <br/>
 Additionnaly, store the fragments using the XMLCompiler instead of building a DOM.
</action>

Can anyone help me?
Thanx, Stephan Michels.