cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@vern.chem.tu-berlin.de>
Subject [Ann] chaperon project launched at SF(was: textparser)
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2002 16:39:29 GMT
Hi,

I finally found a name for my project;-) I have now check in the source
on Sourceforge.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/chaperon/

Chaperon is a LALR(1) parser, which parse structured text documents and
generate XML documents as output. It includes a parser generator like yacc
and a regex scaner like lex. As input use Chaperon a grammar written in
XML.

I wrote two little examples. The first example creates a XMl document from
a little mathematical expression and colorize it
http://chaperon.sourceforge.net/chaperon-screenshot-1.jpg

The second example transform a mathematical expression, written in a form
similar to latex, to MathML and produce a GIF using the my serializer from
the jeuclid project.
http://chaperon.sourceforge.net/chaperon-screenshot-2.jpg

I were glad to hear your opinions od suggestions.

Stephan Michels.