cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@vern.chem.tu-berlin.de>
Subject Re: text parser (was: schedule/batch feature inside cocoon)
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 09:37:04 GMT

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> On Wednesday 13 February 2002 08:23, Lars Steiger wrote:
> >. . .
> > simple xml. the parser is a generator. i call it
> > SimpleTextParserGenerator. it needs an xml configuration für parsing
> > a text stream. the xml configuration defines which text fragment goes
> > under which xml node.
> >. . .
> Changing topics, but are you parsing "structured text" a la PHPwiki or
> something? I've been thinking for a while (but didn't find time to do
> it yet) that this would be a nice addition to Cocoon, being able to use
> structured text as input.

Hi,

I had the same idea. I used the time to write a LALR(1)
Parser like yacc and Regex Scanner like lex. This project is near to be
finished.
This parser used xml for all input(grammar) and output(parser table
generation process)

One thing that keep me off to publish this project under sf, is that I
havn't a name for this project.

A text parser generator and a fragment text parser generator s also
written.

If anyone has a suggestion for name? Please help me!

Thanx, Stephan Michels.