cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: What can we learn from Radio [was: [provocative] crushing userland]
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:14:46 GMT
Hi,

ASFAIK, there is already an SOAP integration available with cocoon,
see the SOAP examples in the sample webapp.
in the sources watch out for components/xscript, and
components/language/markup/xsp/java/soap.xsl
<<

Yes I know there is some SOAP xsp stuff in there (and to be honest I have
not checked it out). However I am really more interested in a non-XSP
solution and one that perhaps can take care of interop for me. And of course
XML-RPC.

Again, coming back to something I have already written - I can imagine
taking a call like this, throwing it at Axis and then Axis does the rest
:-). After all if Radio can.....

Anyway - this is something we will be looking into - so stay tuned.

Matthew

Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de
           Weblogging at: http://www.need-a-cake.com

> <soapcall>["soap://localhost:5335/"].examples.getCurrentTime
> ()</soapcall>
> to call a SOAP service from inside Cocoon. That's how easy it is
> from inside
> Radio.

ASFAIK, there is already an SOAP integration available with cocoon,
see the SOAP examples in the sample webapp.
in the sources watch out for components/xscript, and
components/language/markup/xsp/java/soap.xsl

bye bernhard