cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Monitoring Cocoon / Tomcat in a production environment
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 09:34:39 GMT
What are you using? I came accross this:

http://awstats.sourceforge.net/

is it any good? Or are there other alternatives to monitor a production
environment of Apache/Tomcat/Cocoon. I am not talking about installing
JProbe etc. because this is no good on production systems.

And yes - I have searched the tomcat-user list on marc.theaimsgroup....

Thanks for any tips and pointers

Matthew

Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de
           Weblogging at: http://www.need-a-cake.com