cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Zope vs. Cocoon
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 07:33:35 GMT
Hi Craeg,

>Anyway, I would venture to forecast that in a year, Cocoon will *easily*
>cover this difference, also because many books are planned to appear.

This is good news.  Zope now has four (English language) books out, plus
two more in the works.  I see there is a Cocoon
book to be published in June, but from what I understand it covers the
Cocoon1 architecture ?
<<
Another book on Cocoon due out in August is this one:
http://www.newriders.com/books/title.cfm?isbn=0735712352

..and I can assure you it covers Cocoon 2 :-)

Matthew

Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de
           Weblogging at: http://www.need-a-cake.com